Why Haven Adoptions?
Haven Adoptions is a trusted partner to birth moms and adoptive parents who are seeking Bucks County adoption services. We help individuals and families navigate the adoption process through fully personalized services.
Adoption Services Available in Bucks County PA
If you are considering adoption services in Bucks County, PA, you probably have many questions. For both birth mothers and hopeful parents, this is a major life decision with many options to navigate. Haven Adoptions has an excellent reputation for caring for everyone involved in the adoption process.
We serve birth mothers who are searching for adoption agencies near Bucks County with education and information that empowers them to make the best decision for themselves and their child. We meet each birth mother right where she is with empathy and offer a safe environment where she can explore every available option. Once a birth mother initiates an adoption plan, she relies on our caseworkers for support and advocacy at every step.
We work with adoptive parents throughout Bucks County, including Upper, Central, and Lower Bucks. Individuals and couples looking to adopt a child who live in Quakertown, Doylestown, Warrington, Newtown, Langhorne, Levittown, or anywhere else in Bucks County, can trust Haven Adoptions to guide them through the home study process on their way to being matched with an expected baby.
Why Haven Adoptions
Haven Adoptions sets the standard for providing exceptional support to birth mothers and adoptive parents. Individuals considering adoption in Bucks County are certainly looking for resources and answers to questions, but they also need compassionate guidance and a listening ear.
We are a fully licensed adoption agency in Pennsylvania, which means that we are qualified to offer many resources and answer those questions. Our personalized approach to each client, however, is where our compassion really shines. We take time to fully understand each person’s story so that their individual adoption process is tailored to their needs.
Adoptive families and birth mothers trust Haven Adoptions as a Bucks County Adoption agency who listens carefully and guides them through every step of their journey.
Adoption Services Available to Bucks County
Finding the right adoption agency near Bucks County for your individual needs is an important step in navigating a successful path to adoption. When exploring your options, consider your own priorities and must-haves as you evaluate each service.
We are a fully licensed agency in Pennsylvania with the ability to coordinate adoptions throughout the United States. Adoptive parents appreciate that our comprehensive services offer flexibility for a variety of circumstances.
Bucks County Adoption Services for Prospective Parents:
- Domestic Infant Adoption for adoptive parents who live in the United States
- Direct support caseworkers who guide adoptive families from home study to finalization and beyond
- Home study preparation, processing, and approval
- Parent education regarding adoption, parenting, financial planning, and more
- Open or closed adoptions with customized contact plans
- Coordination of legal services and interstate placement
- Hospital support and post placement services
- Support group and counseling
- Services for adoptive parents of any marital status, religion, or sexuality
For birth mothers, it is essential to have an experienced and compassionate guide. Our caseworkers receive regular feedback about how helpful they have been to an expecting mother during her most trying days. We take great care to make sure that every birth mother is empowered to make every decision in the way that is best for her.
Bucks County Adoption Services for Birth Mothers:
- Individual caseworker and personal advocate
- Confidential services available 24/7
- Open or closed adoptions with flexible ongoing contact plans
- Education about birth parent rights and options
- Adoption plans initiated at birth, post birth, or for older children
- Peer support and counseling during pregnancy and after adoption
- Assistance with legal services, interstate adoption, consents
- Financial assistance for medical care or other needs as allowed by law